Leading Home Education Academy Co-ordinator - Veni Chetty
Leading Home Education Academy utilizes the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) programme. ACE meets the requirements of the National Curriculum Statement and provides proven quality home study material that is adaptable to individual needs.
Qualified advisors assist families by evaluating diagnostic tests, prescribing curriculum and answering academic questions.
When enrolling with the Leading Home Education Academy, you will receive the full service of a school administration office.
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION:
- Book diagnostic testing for your child / children.
- Submit application forms for registration with LHEA together with proof of registration payment. A transfer card and letter of release must be submitted with the application forms.
- Upon successful registration of your home school with ACE, a starter kit will be provided and parent training will be given.
- All senior learners between 13 and 18 years must attend the ACE Student Convention at least once in their high school career.
- Diagnostic Testing and Evaluation
- Academic Advice
- Assistance with Registration with the DoE
- Transcript Services
- Assistance with Academic Projections for Graduation
- Assistance with Registrations and Training
- Quarterly Assessments
- Ordering of Curriculum Materials
- Annual Prize Giving
- Annual Personalized Skills and Abilities Test